4oz of our highest quality, premium sea moss grown in the Atlantic Ocean & Caribbean Sea of Jamaica, ST. Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago. Nourished by the ocean and dried in the sun for this raw, organic product. No bleaching with chemicals or fertilizers.
Do not consume Irish Sea Moss if you are allergic to seaweed or algae.
**Note this is naturally grown sea moss that's grown on rocks and non farmed, it has been dried in the natural sun light after harvesting so because of the natural state it comes with impurities, such as sand, dirt, and salt, which cleans out easily when you rinse and soak the dried Sea Moss**
Preparations to make Sea Moss Gel.
- Take 4 oz of dried sea moss and wash thoroughly 2-3 times with lime.
- Soak the dried sea moss in 2-3 litres of water. Make sure the sea moss is covered in water. Let it soak for 12-24 hours.
- Put 1 cut lime in water to soak with the sea moss to get rid of the sea scent.
- Blend your 4 oz of sea moss in 10 oz of water. Monitor and if sea moss needs more water add bit by bit.
- Refrigerate the liquefied sea moss in an airtight or an open glass container. Whichever you prefer but it must be a glass container.
- Use 1-2 tablespoon or more if you’d like per drink.