1/2 lb of our highest quality, premium sea moss grown in the Atlantic Ocean & Caribbean Sea of Jamaica, ST. Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago. Nourished by the ocean and dried in the sun for this raw, organic product. No bleaching with chemicals or fertilizers.
The difference between Purple Sea Moss & Gold Sea Moss
Purple Sea Moss has a more Powerful antioxidant property that fights against free radicals in the body which may cause disease.
It is also anti-blood clotting to prevent heart attacks and high blood pressure.
Do not consume Irish Sea Moss if you are allergic to seaweed or algae.
**Note this is naturally grown sea moss that's grown on rocks and non farmed, it has been dried in the natural sun light after harvesting so because of the natural state it comes with impurities, such as sand, dirt, and salt, which cleans out easily when you rinse and soak the dried Sea Moss**
Preparations to make Sea Moss gel.
- Take 4 oz of dried sea moss and wash thoroughly 2-3 times with lime.
- Cover dried sea moss in water and soak for 12-24 hours.
- Add 1 cut lime in water while soaking to minimize the sea scent.
- Blend your 4 oz of sea moss in 10 oz of water. Monitor and add water for desired thickness.
- Refrigerate the liquefied sea moss in an airtight glass container for longer life.
- Use 1-2 tablespoon per drink.
I'm ready to start consuming seamoss aqain, yay! I washed and cleaned a portion this morning and I was amazed at the little time it took to clean it. When I received my package I immediately noticed how pliable the seamoss felt through the bag. Unlike ones i've used previously that were very hard and broken. I kind of fell in love before I opened the package! And omg other suppliers have a hard act to follow because CGI-GREEN have set the bar waaay high!! Just getting to the soaking stage was 1/3 less time! Can't wait to see the texture and taste