During these stressful pandemic times boosting your immune system is a discussion that we are all having. Sea Moss is a great way to reduce your stress. Here are 10 ways Sea Moss reduces your stress while simultaneously boosting your immune system.
- Boosts Your Potassium - The potassium content of raw sea moss is around 63 mg per 100 grams. The human body needs potassium in order for the heart, muscles, kidneys, neurons, and digestive system to function correctly. Potassium chloride, on the other hand, is often helpful to those who are trying to heal or recover from disease.
- Lose Weight - Sea moss is a type of red seaweed that is high in carrageenan but low in calories. This polysaccharide acts as a soluble fiber and is thought to be responsible for sea moss's weight loss advantages. It may aid in weight loss by enhancing feelings of fullness.
- Boost your immune system by its beneficial effect on the immune system, sea moss includes potassium chloride, which aids in the reduction of inflammation in the body.
- Anti-Inflammatory - So many diseases occur due to the absence of the right vitamins and minerals in the system. Sea moss smoothies might become your go-to meal throughout the cold and flu season. It contains potassium iodide, which is excellent for dissolving mucus in congested airways.
- Anti-Bacterial - So many of our customers talk about how sea moss has helped them get and stay healthy from bacterial infections. Sea moss are always mentioned in the news, and traditional pharmaceuticals are often feared to not be effective in the fight. Sea Moss is a great staple to add to your diet to shore up your body’s defenses.
- Anti-Oxidant - It just takes a cursory look at the nutritional characteristics of sea moss to know that it might soon become a significant part of your beauty routine. Because of its wealth of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, D, E, and K, sea moss offers anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that support skin health and prevent irritation. Sea moss also has antibacterial and antimicrobial qualities, and it helps to maintain the skin microbiota balance.
Furthermore, owing to its high sulfur content, sea moss is a reliable ally in the fight against acne and oily skin. Sulfur reduces excessive sebum production and improves acne-prone skin texture. Because of its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, sea moss may be used to fight germs and treat skin problems such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Antiviral - (link to purple seamoss) Carrageen (an uncertain combination of naturally co-occurring red seaweeds, Chondrus crispus and Mastocarpus stellatus) has a lengthy history of therapeutic use, extending back to the 1830s in some cases. In Ireland, it is still used to make traditional medicinal teas and cough remedies to treat colds, bronchitis, and chronic coughs. It is said to be quite good in dislodging mucus and to have antiviral properties.
- Anti-Sickness - The much-loved seaweed may do wonders for your health if consumed on a daily basis and incorporated into your routine. It boosts your immune system, assists digestion, improves reproductive health, and protects your thyroid. Because of its high content of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamin C, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids, sea moss reduces inflammation, protects against free radicals, and enhances energy levels. Overall, this magnificent alga seems to be one of antiquity's most promising best-kept secrets that has just recently received the respect it deserves.
- Improves Memory - Alzheimer's disease, which causes memory loss, is linked to insulin resistance. Chromium, which is prevalent in sea moss, increases insulin action and decreases insulin resistance. Chromium is also quite good in removing toxins, corrosion, and crystallization from the brain.
- Great Way to bring the family together: Cooking recipes with Sea Moss with the family. Time spent in the kitchen with your children may be a rewarding experience for you as a new parent. Cooking together as a family improves bonds and creates lasting memories. Listen, discuss, and speak with your child during this time.
In conclusion, sea moss is a fabulous way to alleviate the stress of these times that we are living in. With the prevalence of viruses, germs, and bacteria it is nice to know that the Caribbean sourced sea moss is a great way to boost your immune system so that you can lower your stress in these trying times.